Ramai yg request resepi ni... so layan jerlah... masa buat ni pun ada adjust sikit2 ikut suka hati kihkih... atas kek tu letak caramel butterscootch...(resepi dari mr. google hehe..tapi dah tengok kat umah Siti Naemah) tq naemah...
Buat Rohaya Yusof member fb ku yang banyak membantu... terima kasih banyak atas segalanya...jasamu tetap dikenang dan diperlukan hehe...
- 120g oreo cookies-asingkan creamny- guna biskut marie pun bolehhh..
- 70g unsalted butter-cairkan
- 250gphiledhepia cream cheese
- 200g whip cream
- 70g gula
- 1 tbsp serbuk gelatin(Halalgel) dissolved in 30ml water
- 40ml lemon juice
- 5-10 keping oreo-patah2 kan
- 200g whip cream
- 30g gula
- oreo cookies
- wrapkan springfrm dgn aluminium foil supaya sng ntuk keluarkan kek nnt.
- untuk base,hancurkan oreo cookies dan cmpurkan dgn melted butter.then,tekan2kan smp btl2 firm,refrigated about 1/2 hrs
- dlm bekas lain,larutkan gelatin dgn air dan lemon juice.double boiled larutan tu smp gelatin larut sepenuhnye,biarkan seketika.
- dlm mixer bowl,pukul cream cheese+sugar smp creamy,add whip cream.pukul lg lbey krg 5min.
- cmpurkan larutan gelatin td.
- last skali,masukkan oreo yg dipatah2kan td.
- chill kan selama 4jam atau sehingga kek tu sdh keras.
- utk hiasan,pukul whip cream+gula sehingga menjadi icing dan hiasla dgn oreo cookies:)
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 cup of tightly packed dark brown sugar
¾ cup heavy whipping cream (not ultra-pasteurized)
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon kosher salt
Butterscotch takes about a half an hour to make, from start to finish.
1 First, before you begin, make sure you have everything ready to go - the cream and the brown sugar next to the pan, measured and waiting. Making butterscotch is a fast process that cannot wait for hunting around for ingredients.
2 In a heavy bottomed stainless steel 2 quart saucepan, melt butter over low to medium heat. Just before butter is melted, add all dark brown sugar at once and stir with wooden spoon until sugar is uniformly wet.
3 Stir infrequently until mixture goes from looking grainy to molten lava. Make sure to get into the corners of your pot, and watch closely to notice how the mixture changes. It will take about 3 to 5 minutes.
4 Right before you add the cream, the caramelizing brown sugar will begin to look and feel more like liquid and less like thick wet sand.
5 At this point add all the cream at once and replace your spoon with a whisk. Lower heat a little and whisk cream into mixture. When liquid is uniform, turn heat back to medium and whisk every few minutes for a total of 10 minutes.
6 After liquid has been boiling on the stove for its 10 minutes, turn heat off and let rest for a minute or two before transferring into a heatproof storage vessel. (I prefer a stainless steel or glass bowl.) Cool to room temperature.
7 When butterscotch liquid is room temperature, take a small taste. It's important to know what cooked brown sugar and butter tastes like, and what happens when transforming that flat sweetness into real butterscotch flavor. Whisk in half the salt and vanilla extract. Taste again. Add more salt and vanilla extract until the marvelous taste of real butterscotch is achieved.
Butterscotch makes a fantastic topping for ice cream.
Chill butterscotch sauce in a non-reactive container with a tightly fitting lid only after sauce has chilled completely. It will keep for one month refrigerated, that is if you can keep from eating it all the moment it has cooled down and been seasoned to your liking.